Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Windows Issues This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Need Help on ACCESS and EXCEL View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

Stone Temple Pilot Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-10-2005 11:40 AM    Post subject: Need Help on ACCESS and EXCEL
I use Excel to manage several product databases from several sources/suppliers. Those sources send me updated databases once a week. I copy the information I need to my database in EXCEL and need to add additional info such as the image file, but not only.
What happens is that each time a new updated database arrives I have to erase all info on my database and start everything all over again.
What I need is to find a way to copy the information based on: for instance the reference column and Excel only replace the differences found.
Hope this is clear for you to help me overcoma this situation.
tks

Parx Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-28-2005 09:39 AM    Post subject:
I dont quite understand... take some pretty screen shots with explanations and blurr the confidential info.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Need Help on ACCESS and EXCEL View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1