Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Windows Issues This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VISTA WHO? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

who's the greatest?
linux
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
windows
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

dudutech Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 09:23 PM    Post subject: VISTA WHO?
have stucked with windows ever since windows was windows and even if they were the only good consumer level os back in the early 90s (i remember the crappy floppy disk to boot my 386) they were - consumer level wise was the greatest - or so i think

but then came janus.. etc then longhorn then you get MACish? doesnt apple get too flattered? oh well, it all ends up as what a consumer can wisely use. oh yeah i tried some OSs from sun and all but the only good (can't say great) thing is from the penguin resistance (linux)

bottomline, in 2-3 years, there'll be vienna so... i'll stick to what i have now and have my pc hibernate till vienna comes (i just hope it wont be linux-ish)

Laughing

¼ of the time, i'm just feeling ½ myself..

solanusdracon Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-15-2007 08:26 PM    Post subject: Re: VISTA WHO?
dudutech wrote:
have stucked with windows ever since windows was windows and even if they were the only good consumer level os back in the early 90s (i remember the crappy floppy disk to boot my 386) they were - consumer level wise was the greatest - or so i think

but then came janus.. etc then longhorn then you get MACish? doesnt apple get too flattered? oh well, it all ends up as what a consumer can wisely use. oh yeah i tried some OSs from sun and all but the only good (can't say great) thing is from the penguin resistance (linux)

bottomline, in 2-3 years, there'll be vienna so... i'll stick to what i have now and have my pc hibernate till vienna comes (i just hope it wont be linux-ish)

Laughing

What's Vienna? Sad

fghi734 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-10-2009 12:06 PM    Post subject: How to use chi straighteners
A straight hair to prevent water evaporation and drying methods and straight hair browser fever board structure, including the following steps: a, straight hair will be raised when the hair of moisture and the resulting water vapor into straight hair machine water and steam storage structure, so that the process of straight hair in the steam environment; b, into the steam of water storage structures in the process of being straight hair straight hair hot plate evaporation device for the steam, from steam to the hair for moisture, part of the storage structure of the steam from the steam from the steam export. chi hair products are very popular.Straight hair hot plate devices are in the straight hair's two heating plates (10) at least one of the board has at least one concave surface of the water and steam storage groove (20), the two heating plates relatively straight hair at the side in the formation of lines, line, line, surface contact or line, line and surface, the mixed surface contact.chi hair products are in hot demand.The present invention enables the process of straight hair in the steam environment with a moisturizing effect of thermal insulation will help protect the hair and is conducive to hair deformation.

The sovereignty
1, a straight hair to prevent water evaporation and drying method, and its characteristics is that it includes the following steps: a, straight hair will be raised when the hair of moisture and the resulting water vapor into the straight hair machine water and steam storage structure, so that the process of straight hair in the steam environment; b, into the steam of water storage structures in the process of being straight hair straight hair hot plate evaporation device for the steam, from steam to the hair for moisturizing, and some storage structure of the steam from the steam from the steam export.With chi hair products in your mind,there will be no regrets in your head.

VISTA WHO? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1