Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Windows Issues This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
motorola sm56 speakerphone+xp pro View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

steve Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-02-2002 10:42 AM    Post subject: motorola sm56 speakerphone+xp pro
Ok,i'll try to recap the last 2 frustrating days with my freshly installed xp pro.I've tried lots of suggested drivers to no avail.The only ones that actually turned the modem on were the dell ones.That one cannot open the port,error 633.The 84.42's +42's wont install,cannot move file to destination error.I need help.Here's my config:
Dual boot 98 se and xp pro
athlon 1 gig
VIA chipset
Chaintech 7aia mainboard

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanx guys,Steve

Piet Janssen Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-07-2002 06:12 PM    Post subject: Possible solution?
Hi there!

Maybe you can have a look at:

http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/taxonomy.jsp?nodeId=01M0yyK3NVV

david Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-19-2002 09:36 PM    Post subject: motorola sm56 speakerphone modems...
Hi, just came across this post while myself searching for solutions to my sm56 hell - my problem is, although the modem is found, and apparently installed, when i goto 'connect' i get a 'com 3' could not be opened (or similar) error! This is in a winME/2000 dual booting system - the modem works in winMe, but not in 2k.

This was after several hours scouring the net looking for the sm56 drivers (posted above)!

meto Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05-12-2004 04:14 PM    Post subject: Download Windows XP Motorola sm56 speakerphone modem driver
Download Windows XP Motorola sm56 speakerphone modem driver with AC-Link support

http://metin.adnanmenderes.net/sm56xpaclink.zip

ford Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-19-2004 02:28 AM    Post subject:
hi there...maybe this maybe too late...well try it out...
i have the same prob before...download the driver at driverguide.com,...it'll solve the prob

Amey Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-09-2004 03:05 PM    Post subject: say thanks
hi! this is amey,thank you for giving me link of sm56 driver modem

Steve Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-28-2004 10:00 PM    Post subject: sm56 modem
if anyone needs one they can have it. I gutted a 10gb for hard drive and dont need anything else

meto Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-07-2006 11:44 PM    Post subject: The link is fixed
The link is fixed. Download Windows XP Motorola sm56 speakerphone modem driver with AC-Link support from

http://www.givemesolution.com/solution-tips/37-solutions-tips/135-motorola-sm56-speakerphone-modem-driver.html

Last edited by meto on 07-16-2008 11:34 AM; edited 2 times in total

Moonake Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-26-2006 09:33 AM    Post subject:
yes, i think so... Smile

meto Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01-28-2007 10:38 PM    Post subject:
Download Windows XP Motorola sm56 speakerphone modem driver with AC-Link support
(Link fixed)
http://www.givemesolution.com/solution-tips/37-solutions-tips/135-motorola-sm56-speakerphone-modem-driver.html

motorola sm56 speakerphone+xp pro View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1