Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Windows Issues This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dialup modems good for Vista? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

technkl Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-15-2007 08:35 PM    Post subject: Dialup modems good for Vista?
I need to find a modem that will work with Vista. I had an old modem blaster (DI5633) and installed it, Vista doesn't have any built in drivers for it so I attempted to use the WinXP drivers instead. Works, but on restart the computer blue screens and says DATA_POOL_DUMP I believe.

I'm really just looking for a quick solution here considering this computer has to leave tomorrow afternoon. What dialup modem that I can buy in any store will work with vista or better yet has drivers for Vista.

Thanks.

dudutech Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 04:24 AM    Post subject:
any popular modems would do. the problem is just with the drivers as they need to be updated as much as possible.

Laughing

¼ of the time, i'm just feeling ½ myself..

Webmaster Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-26-2007 09:27 AM    Post subject:
I'm not certain exactly what modems have working drivers at the moment and which do not. I do know that external USR's work though.

simply_downers Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-12-2007 07:59 PM    Post subject:
try to use those verizon modem... those westell 327W just check if update though...i think it would work on vista

Dialup modems good for Vista? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1