Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » General Chitter Chatter This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wHaT cAn yOu SaY (Acquire Asia Pacific employees only) View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 3   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next   

what can you say about our new office??
in terms of equipment it is Good but the location it is BAD
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
location still MATTER
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
They should implement the Transpo allowance that is Taxable
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
They should implement the Transpo allowance that is NOT or NON-TAXABLE
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
I'd rather post a comment on this thread...
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

ThE_CrOwE Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-19-2007 11:18 PM    Post subject: wHaT cAn yOu SaY (Acquire Asia Pacific employees only)
SPOILERS STAY OUT! ! !

how does it feel??

what are your reactions right now on our new location??

what about the Transportation allowance, is it fair to be TAXABLE even if it's an increase??

This thread is only for the opinions that you have in mind, please don't be rude to your answer's or opinions, if your opinions is quite foul or offensive please say it in a proper way...we don't want to have any other BAD issues again on this thread please.... thanks...if its ok, please include as well your employee# or if you don't like just OBEY the rules..thanks

Last edited by ThE_CrOwE on 02-20-2007 11:34 PM; edited 4 times in total

vandskii Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-19-2007 11:44 PM    Post subject: Re: wHaT cAn yOu SaY (Acquire Asia Pacific employees only)
ThE_CrOwE wrote:
SPOILERS STAY OUT! ! !

who does it feel??

what are your reactions right now on our new location??

aap employee 10020612
aap batch 2

- living in cainta going to makati with a schedule of 9am - 6pm is a bit heavy to travel.
- traffic affects all possibilities of being late and that the fare is a bit high rather than that of the ortigas site. hopefully that the transportation or meal allowance would be granted as additional assistance with all employees
- the tools at this new site is nice and all but not that good yet... needs more improvement.
- lacking trainings on some of the tools that we're provided...
- no other food caterers to choose from other than the food brought by attendants at the pantry, because all other fast food shops are not that near around the area, an hour lunch break is not enough to go and get something to eat outside other than the food in the pantry.
- vending machine is a thief... it'll eat your bills and vending machine attendants will come by after a week or more than a week to check the machine... sometimes when you ask for you cash to be refunded, it does not come back...
- currently we do have lockers but we werent issued any keys to have access with it just yet.
- other opinions will follow soon, in the mean time, here's what I can say...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 12:20 AM    Post subject:
thenx for your kind opinion...anyways..regarding sa food we have a jolly jeep sa likod ng building one is located on the left side and the other one is located at the far right side...

** meal & transpo allowance...yes it is a good thing and it'll help us a bit however, as one of friends told us( don't wanna mention names or position) that the meal and transpo will be TAXABLE! why, becasue our company AAP is registered as an EXEMPT in BIR so meaning to say all of the added or increase on our salary will be taxable..however we hope that it shouldn't be like that...

we are still hoping and at the same time coordinating with our sups to make something bout it...200 a day or 4k on top of our basic is a good/bad thing//good thing because it'll help us a bit bad thing becasue it's taxable...but still on my opinion..we are now on the process of moving fot good..and I hope or we hope that it'll continue...

to those who doesn't know..TM Keith Silvestre is alerady resigned...because of the offer at Accenture...and as far as we know..it is not just because of our compnay...because he need something for his family..so let us pray each and everybody that we cooperate to each other and do good for the betterment of our company...

The weak shall die and the STRONG will survive...that's the game that we are now playing

4g63t Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 12:59 AM    Post subject:
it's too far and traffic here

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 01:04 AM    Post subject:
sbi ng plitan mu yang..I eat hondas eh..dble n nga...hehehe....yeah ur correct man..its way too far...

4g63t Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 01:32 AM    Post subject:
ThE_CrOwE wrote:
sbi ng plitan mu yang..I eat hondas eh..dble n nga...hehehe....yeah ur correct man..its way too far...

o ayan na tinangal ko na.masaya ka na ba????? Very Happy

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 01:38 AM    Post subject:
lolz....hehehe

dudutech Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 01:38 AM    Post subject:
isa lang talaga masasabi ko...

toooot
Laughing

¼ of the time, i'm just feeling ½ myself..

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 03:48 AM    Post subject:
t0inkz...bkit t00ooot lang...

dudutech Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 04:02 AM    Post subject:
tooot tooot lang muna ehehehe
Embarassed

¼ of the time, i'm just feeling ½ myself..

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 08:52 PM    Post subject:
grabe dami na natin sa bagong office...hehehehe

chuchai Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 10:44 PM    Post subject:
dapat po tlagang lagyan ng emp id?

kaloka ito.. cge 12040615 .. wave 6 po single and forget it.
d po ito ang tlagang floor natin sa 4th po tyo tlga mas malaki yung place ala pa nga lng pc dun.

gcing ko dpat ng 500am to prepare ng food kasi baon ako dapat, 7am byahe na ko dapat from de castro to poea.. sakay ng bus to guadalupe at manghahabol ng jip para makasakay. kasi pag sa buendia k sumkay ng jeep gudlak n lang sa haba ng pila box office cla.

pag uwian naman e todo lakad papuntang mrt .. sakay ng bus to ortigas at gudlak papuntang cainta na bus dahil nakatayo ka sa almost 1 hr na trafic pag dating mo ng bahay tulo laway k na lang sa pagod! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

- Richie Rich

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 10:58 PM    Post subject:
yes your correct...and actually they're now processing our TRANSPO allowance...and HOPEFULLY our added transpo allowance will be non-taxable...however base on the application of AAP at BIR we are on an EXEMPT basis, so meaning to say that our added allowances will be taxable..

however the good side of it..our TL's already submitted a ticket that it should be NON-TAXABLE because it is un-fair...actually the reason why we apply to AAP is because the location w/c is in ortigas..w/c is the most accessible place amongst us...so they are now forwarding our griefs that the said Transpo allowance should be Non-Taxable...almost fair enough for my opinion...but...

regarding to the new pay system w/c will be the old system the 15-30..the bad side of it..we are still on an hourly basis..and as they say...it is still tentative...we hope that the process of our pay will be FIXED ASAP...because alot of us..is going to out of this company to seek a better future...

juris_mymp Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:04 PM    Post subject:
ako sa malayong lupain pa ng meycauyan bulacan pa nanggagaling wish ko lang sana ok na transpo and meal allowance even may tax malaking help pa din un....sa facilities medyo ok naman...kaya pagpasok ko pagod na katawang lupa ko lalu na sa pag uwi ubos na lahat ng powers ko...... Sad

chuchai Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:07 PM    Post subject:
yeah right!!! Cool

- Richie Rich

magmarok Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:09 PM    Post subject:
Uu nga eh dami talaga tao at masukal dami tao sa mkti ako mega walking ako papunta pang ayala... hehehe!

chuchai Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:15 PM    Post subject:
gudlak syo magmarok!

emp id mo daw po ... rule po un dito .

- Richie Rich

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:25 PM    Post subject:
We understand that..We all hope that the said Transpo allowance will be implemented ASAP and at the same time it is Non-Taxable...and another thingy guys...remember that they say when we HIT our 6th month here in AAP there will an increase...and that increase as we all know will be taxable...so We all wish this will happen..hehehehehe..and this will be a whole lotta lovin in case...but still the freakin millege that we are spending is alot of pain in our backs...she lives in bulacan, I live almost in bulacan..some will be far far away from the city but still we all share one thing..a job that is dayshift a job that we all we is also FRIENDS..hayyyyyyyyyyy....it's so hard to sacrifice...knowing that most of us has a family... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

chuchai Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2007 11:40 PM    Post subject:
yeah that's right! we always need to sacrifice just for the benefit of our family ... we do have a nice work and a good shift, but we also need to pray for a gud pay. Rolling Eyes

- Richie Rich

PostPosted: 02-21-2007 12:01 AM    Post subject:
chuchai wrote:
yeah that's right! we always need to sacrifice just for the benefit of our family ... we do have a nice work and a good shift, but we also need to pray for a gud pay. Rolling Eyes

I agree with that...and we hope it'll be implemented ASAP

wHaT cAn yOu SaY (Acquire Asia Pacific employees only) View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 3   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next