Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » General Chitter Chatter This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
who is more horny? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 11 of 12   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next   

Who's more horny men or women?
WOMEN
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
MEN
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

 

 
liamoel Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 10:50 AM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
goodmorning people here modem .... Laughing Laughing Laughing


ate ang grammar!!!!

parang di ka nagwo-work sa call center!
_________________

just because i rock, doesnt mean i'm made of stone
he who dares to be with me, dares to be different
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 05:25 PM    Post subject:
liamoel wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
goodmorning people here at modem .... Laughing Laughing Laughing


ate ang grammar!!!!

parang di ka nagwo-work sa call center!



wahehehe... sowee... copy paste kc to... ngmamadali ako pg-type kc ang sup... pa-ikot2 ... kainis
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
Oracle Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:09 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
liamoel wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
goodmorning people here at modem .... Laughing Laughing Laughing


ate ang grammar!!!!

parang di ka nagwo-work sa call center!

hahahahahahaah sumbong taka


wahehehe... sowee... copy paste kc to... ngmamadali ako pg-type kc ang sup... pa-ikot2 ... kainis

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:15 PM    Post subject:
ayay.. y masihay ... Smile
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:19 PM    Post subject:
weheheh
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:24 PM    Post subject:
labli wrote:
weheheh



unya ikaw y man katawaha ka??? Mad Mad Mad Mad
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:26 PM    Post subject:
nakamoot lang ko ninyo Smile
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:31 PM    Post subject:
labli wrote:
nakamoot lang ko ninyo Smile



whats with he naka-moot??? is there a visayan word na naka-moot....

nahimuot imo ibot pasabot???
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 06:34 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
nakamoot lang ko ninyo Smile



whats with he naka-moot??? is there a visayan word na naka-moot....

nahimuot imo ibot pasabot???


mura man sad kag dli bisaya.. nakamoot gud same with nhimoot
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:14 PM    Post subject:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
nakamoot lang ko ninyo Smile



whats with he naka-moot??? is there a visayan word na naka-moot....

nahimuot imo ibot pasabot???


mura man sad kag dli bisaya.. nakamoot gud same with nhimoot


haven't heard that nka-moot b4 .. Smile
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:15 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
nakamoot lang ko ninyo Smile



whats with he naka-moot??? is there a visayan word na naka-moot....

nahimuot imo ibot pasabot???


mura man sad kag dli bisaya.. nakamoot gud same with nhimoot


haven't heard that nka-moot b4 .. Smile


a grabe sad
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:29 PM    Post subject:
nahimuot cguro... but not nka-muot ...
is that a slang dialect in bisaya ...
Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:32 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
nahimuot cguro... but not nka-muot ...
is that a slang dialect in bisaya ...
Laughing Laughing Laughing


a grabe sad.. yeah its derived from the word nahimoot..nyehhehe
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:38 PM    Post subject:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
nahimuot cguro... but not nka-muot ...
is that a slang dialect in bisaya ...
Laughing Laughing Laughing


a grabe sad.. yeah its derived from the word nahimoot..nyehhehe



i see .. Smile Laughing Laughing
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 07:50 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
nahimuot cguro... but not nka-muot ...
is that a slang dialect in bisaya ...
Laughing Laughing Laughing


a grabe sad.. yeah its derived from the word nahimoot..nyehhehe



i see .. Smile Laughing Laughing


hehehe
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 08:11 PM    Post subject:
giluod ko sa ako pamahaw dah ... sisig ...
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 08:12 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
giluod ko sa ako pamahaw dah ... sisig ...


pero nhurot man lagi?
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 08:24 PM    Post subject:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
giluod ko sa ako pamahaw dah ... sisig ...


pero nhurot man lagi?


wla man.. ako gipadaplin... dayun labay nko sa trash ..
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 

 
labli Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 08:26 PM    Post subject:
tinkerbell wrote:
labli wrote:
tinkerbell wrote:
giluod ko sa ako pamahaw dah ... sisig ...


pero nhurot man lagi?


wla man.. ako gipadaplin... dayun labay nko sa trash ..


bad bya ng maglabay ug fud do Razz
_________________
HELL YEAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 

 
tinkerbell Reply with quote

PostPosted: 12-11-2007 08:37 PM    Post subject:
mga tambok ang ako gilabay oi ... Laughing Laughing
_________________
~ all my bags are not yet packed..so im not yet ready to go... im so happy i could fly... cause im leaving on an airplane, to a new place.. and would never come back~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 


who is more horny? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 11 of 12   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next   
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display posts from previous:   
 
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » General Chitter Chatter This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

SoftBlueV2 Theme By: Sigma12




 
This website is ©1999-Present Bradford Liedel DBA ModemHelp Networks and Web Services. Mason, MI 48854 USA. All rights reserved.