Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Webhosting, Design, and Graphics Support This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Welcome, Welcome View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 2   Goto page 1, 2  Next   

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-19-2005 11:54 AM    Post subject: Welcome, Welcome
Though I will not have the hubris to claim that I am the net's best graphic designer, I feel I have a good head for it. So, I'm here for those of you with graphics issues and help. I know that graphics moding seems daunting at first, but it's often far more simple than you think.

Tools of the Trade:
I'm a big photoshop freak... my only really needed program, at least for what I do anyway. Other than that, notepad is a girl's best friend.

Requests:
I can sometimes be presuaded to take design requests, and will always take comission work. Ask Brad... I do good work. *points to the pretty ModemHelp layout* However, I'm always here to offer advice. ^_^

If you have questions or comments, please just open a thread and we can start a discourse. Two heads, after all, are better than one with problemsolving.

dragontech Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-19-2005 12:00 PM    Post subject:
Hey welcome Raven! Just got word that you changed the Post Icon. I'm not a graphics person at all, but I do need to make me a avatar. Where should I start

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2005 12:02 AM    Post subject:
I'd be more than happy to make you one, just let me know what you're looking for. ^_^

Webmaster Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2005 12:22 AM    Post subject:
Why do I see an image of Trogdor for him? Cool

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:41 PM    Post subject:
*laugh* Hey, I'd be more than happy to conger a StrongBad one for you, Brad my boy. ^_~

Now, on to the task at hand... If you're looking to make a avatar, you have to have an idea of what you want. Should it be funny? Whimsical? Perhaps insight into you as a person? Animated? Still? That's for you to decide and no amount of help from me can decide that part.

However, once you have that down, you need to know where to look. I would be more than happy to compile a list of my art resources so that you have some idea of where to start. Most art listing or fre galleries are copywrited, but if you're not making any money off the image, it's free to use, in theory. No artists that I know mind when people make avatars of their characters.

From there, once you have the perfect image, it's time for the moding. Maybe it's the right pic, but wrong bg... wrong hair color or eye color. Maybe you want text or a glow effect... whatever. Those are al things that can be done easily and with little time as long as you have a working knowledge of photoshop. If not, I may have to write some. ^_^

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 09:37 AM    Post subject:
Thanks for the info Raven! End the end I would like to make my own, but for now would be open if you had some spare time to create one for me. I'm open for anything so, let me know what you come up with. If you have anything you need from me, PM me.

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:26 PM    Post subject:
Good job in totally eluding her questions Wink

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:36 PM    Post subject:
*laugh* Yeah... I kind of need that info if I'm gonna make you and avatar. ^_~

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:52 PM    Post subject:
hey.. I'm not picky!

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:53 PM    Post subject:
Yes, but you have to give her some sort of idea Smile

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 08:46 PM    Post subject:
I thought she could read my mind.

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 09:19 PM    Post subject:
Shhh... you were suposed to keep my mind reading powers a SECRET. >.<

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 09:27 PM    Post subject:
oh..I'm just joking..no one pay attention to our conversation. Smile

dephcg64wu99 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10-15-2011 02:02 AM    Post subject: nike jordan high _63842
While free to play, Maplestory includes a "Cash Shop" where real money can be traded for "NX Cash" or "Nexon Cash". Which can be traded for helpful in-game itemsnike air jordan heels, such as clotheswomens uggs boots clearance, petsnike jordan high, stores, experience cards or a cool effect. NX cash requires either a Paypal account or a credit card. But recently there are several new ways to get your hands on the much desired in-game currency. These means have sprouted up due to the average age of players falling into the mid-teenage categorySale Sienna Miller Boots, who don't have access to either of these mediums.
related:

http://www.kleza.jp/blog2/2010/10/in.html#comments

dephcg64wu99 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10-21-2011 10:51 PM    Post subject: uggs clearance 2011 _34053
So do Israelis really think they’re right and the rest of the world is wrong? The short answer is yes. A poll of Israel’s Jewish population by the daily Maariv from June 2 found that about 95% of respondents agreed it was necessary to stop the vessel. Many Israelis are critical of the handling of the raiduggs clearance 2011, but not of the decision to stop the aid ships or the Gaza blockade policy in general.
related:

http://cat-community.com/index.php?do=/jovetg20ai03/blog/nike-jordan-heels-1-3-jkf/

ewqrqewrizl Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10-23-2011 12:23 PM    Post subject: Walker
Passion,though a bad regulator,is a powerful spring. ghd straighteners

nonono0408 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11-22-2011 11:30 AM    Post subject: ugg outlet 19795
Disk indicators show that the recent rebound kinetic energy of less than sterling, the Christmas holidays, a greater chance of bias finished lower It also identifies the student skills required in the Ohio schools’ standards that need to be addressed during such discussions If that information is available, your browser takes you to the Web siteRemember that no two feet are alike,ugg sale, thus one foot would usually be larger than the other foot that is why you have to make sure that you measure both feet of your baby or toddler in order to find the larger foot whose size is the one that you will be using in finding the perfect shoe size for your little one
In contrast,ugg, long term branding endeavors to establish a long term demand (or support) based on an enduring preference and trust For example, show how heart attack survivors can lose 14 pounds in 2 weeks by eating only fish,ugg boots clearance, white meats and walking 10 miles a dayThe response to your is the fact men and women adore to have on them together with the summer months months garments, bare legs, shorts, mini skirts The White House is understandably worried about this near-fatal blow to the centerpiece of President Obama's domestic agenda
In Australia, Austria,uggs on sale, Ireland, Hong-Kong,uggs outlet sale, New Zealand,ugg boots clearance 17344, Singapore, United Kingdom, South Africa,cheap ugg boots, United States and the Netherlands alleged and suspected criminals, their family members, friends, employees, and partners can be stripped of their assets even for crimes they have committed in other countries and even if they have merely made use of revenues obtained from illicit activities (this is called "in rem,ugg clearance, or property-based confiscation") Do the same for the company name and so forth Your flight is booked,ugg outlet, hotel reservations are made and your itinerary is set To make your own attire really be noticeable from the crowd it takes only the most perfect set of two Uggs

byby41797g2 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11-23-2011 06:00 PM    Post subject: louis vuitton outlet
Looking for online uk dates from free online dating in uk is easy. All youneed to do is to join any uk singles dating site. You can find thousands ofdating singles in uk. There is a free dating uk site and paid dating servicesso you must select which type you should join. Dating in uk through the means ofonline dating services has been known well in recent years. Single women in uk is not too hard to meet. In the old days, they are usuallygathered at the bar or night clubs. Nowadays, single women register themselves atuk onlinedating services. You are a single uk woman who seeks for a date, the best way is tomeet single uk man online. As you know that online uk dating services are booming andpopular to all on line singles. Meeting single men on line is the easiest way.The chance to meet them is right there in front of your computer. Browse theInternet and one can find many dating uk websites showing profiles of singlewomen in uk.We are living on a high technology way so seeking for uk dates online is common andfaster than the old ways, at bars or night clubs. Single women post their personalprofiles on these uk dating sites to look for friends,louis vuitton handbags, chats,louis vuitton handbags, relationships, andeven marriages. It is a fun place to search for uk singles on the Internet. You havea choice to find any uk single dating member you like and contact her or himthru chatting. Do you have in mind what type of uk singles you like? You can narrow down whensearching for any criteria of the you like from either a free uk dating serviceor a paid dating service. Free online uk dating services provide members at no cost at allwhile paid dating sites charge members a small monthly fee. They both almosthave the same features such as contacts, instant messages,louis vuitton outlet, etc. UK singles should pay precaution to these personal adsand never believe some sad stories of online dating scams. Also,louis vuitton outlet store, some of uksingles postfalse personal information,louis vuitton outlet store, such as age,louis vuitton outlet, marital status, outlook, and others.You must investigate carefully on the person you decide to meet face to face.Anyway,louis vuitton outlet, meeting uk singles on line is convenient these days because of thiscomputer world. You can meet or chat with your date anytime online. Findinguk singles dating members on Net is easy as 1,louis vuitton outlet store, 2, and 3. What you need to do is toturn on your computer, search for a uk dating service your like, register yourprofile, then contact any uk single dating profile you like. Postinga good personals dating ad will attract more uk dating online singles to contact you. Uploadinga nice picture makes your profile more attractive. UK singles are waiting foryou now,louis vuitton store,louis vuitton handbags, start doing it right now. Do not wait any longer. Take action now.Visit these free uk dating services online to meet thatspecial other half of your dream.

nonono0408 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11-27-2011 02:40 AM    Post subject: uggs
But not least, including Microsoft, Google, samsung, nokia,ugg boots cheap, etc,ugg boots, the numerous electronic giant will send force looking in a global challenge within apple In other words,ugg boots, Apple in a path breaking move,uggs, broke away from its exclusive dealersship with the leading network servcie carrier O2 and also, more importantly gave its nod to have the carirers sell it at far cheaper prieces than ever before Epicatechin and other catechins have been shown to reduce plaque build-up in the arteries of animals and to reduce the cancer causing affects of carcinogens in test tubes" October 9, news, great jobs on October 6, the world suddenly fall in the media for what they aren while, begin to an early death have concerns about jobs, whether apple after age still spring breeze? No jobs, apple is also the helm can deduce brilliant? Generation technology legend of Steve jobs in countless people passed affects and, at the same time,discount ugg boots, the entire technology industry of affects "nerves"
In several more days, it is possible to build a relatively complete Web application with Ruby on Rails Also, Yahoo features attemptedto really encourage builders of apps for the Operating system operating-system through a fight There&rsquo;s a famous British horror film called The Wicker Man, which places live sacrifices to burn inside the Wicker Man during a pagan ritual The just Five Apple`s iPad accessories Up until now existing for Apple iPad Tablet are: 1
Hope his death won鈥檛 affect the economics of Apple Inc Therein, filmmakers showcase movies with fellow enthusiasts and thus beginning the first steps in front of the needed movie production industry contactscom/hp-envy-14-1210nr/ on the http://laptopreviewsadvisor Create documents, presentations, manage schedules, add information on your calendar,uggs, and customize the device exactly in the way you would want it to perform
Related articles:

ugg boots sale

jihuo002 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11-27-2011 05:26 AM    Post subject: uggs
You teeter on the edge of giving up on him and saying that you don抰 every want to see him again?and then you break down and cry out to the night for his love to return to you again 鈥?Search for reliable coach hire Manchester service provider: Make sure to hire the services of a reliable coach hire service provider who gives what is promised,uggs clearance, at a reasonable price The additional time curing that glove far better it becomesnewsmallbusinessideas without finding the cellphone demand of pondering considerably you could spot on these boots in freezing temperatures as it will safeguard your ft from drying out
No you haven't spent as much time with Mom as you should have One acumen why cheap coach bags replica and purses abide so accepted is the fact celebrities like cheap coach bags replica use their articles and are also apparent in Hollywood or at ample contest announcement the Coach articles,discount ugg boots, which is abundant chargeless publicity for makers of artist accoutrements like CoachWeightlifters of that day were very upset with his statements It will make you feel great and ready to take on the world Put in mind that you are going to be their servant-leader and they are relying their success on you
The only thing is, many of these sites may be selling fake Coach Depending on the individual criteria of the coaching body,uggs, this can provide a reference system to screen which coaches are being honest about their prior backgrounds and if there have been any issues that a potential client should be aware of Selecting sold with discounts,uggs online, that's why we can easily compare replica bag?with authentic bag Imagine reaching your hand into your new Ruby Coach Purse Why pay retail prices when you can find just about any Ugg Boot at a Discount
The Dutch supporters are also known to chant "Jetzt geht's los" to the German side,ugg boots sale, meaning "It's about to go down" It is easy to see how this team building can be damaged by pre-game hype and interviews by the media highlight the stars,ugg clearance, instead of the team collectively You become free from fear forever Dalmatians are still considered as the mascot and are often found in firehouses around the world Almonds are a member of the peach family
Related articles:

cheap ugg boots

Welcome, Welcome View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 2   Goto page 1, 2  Next