Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Windows Issues This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
error 629 View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

ranhola Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-06-2005 02:57 PM    Post subject: error 629
can u tell me how i can fix this error? it usually happens with an adsl modem, icedata500. i tried to choose another profile to create the connection (using the software of the modem), such as pppoe 0,35 multimode or pppoa 0,35 multimode, and i have also created a dialup connectio with phone number 0,35,3, but the situation persists. i have also confirmed user and password, and they were both correct

joe15003 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:47 PM    Post subject:
Try disconnecting any phones, caller ID boxes, answering machines, line splitters from line. Plug modem directly into the line. Try using a different phone cord between modem and phone socket. Check for line noise or try Make sure that the Microsoft VPN Adapter is not selected under connect using.

jennifer424 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 07:32 AM    Post subject:
You also may want to make sure that you have your telephone line filtered properly.

glenwille Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 01:01 PM    Post subject:
Normally for error 629 it depends on O/S. You didnt mention whether you are using Win XP or 98 or win 2000. You need to create a icon with 0,35 in win 2000 or 98 or millenium. check whether u selected the WAN adapter as the device. Sometimes you may have an internal modem which is selected. If you have win XP you need to create a Broad Band Connection. I am at help desk and ive trouble shooted this error many times. Or you may also try by deleting the connections. Then click on the ADSL Icon. Go to Install. Select the vpi 0 and vci 35 and multimode and click reinstall. It will create a new Dial UP connection. I guess thats enough to kill the problem.

Glen
Smile

CannonBall Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 09:41 PM    Post subject: 629
in this situation you can try using ansi or force gdmt , reset your tcp setings , verify if the modem are correct instaled , make the atm cell test to see if the connection to your DLSAM and BBRASH are ok , disable lcp extetions ,

CAnnonBall

Geek Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03-11-2005 01:30 PM    Post subject: HEY there
try disabling the LCP extensions if you are using a win 2K machine or just try creating a PPPOE from the OS if you have XP works most of the time

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

error 629 View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1