Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » Webhosting, Design, and Graphics Support This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Side Site Design Help View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-04-2005 09:57 AM    Post subject: Side Site Design Help
Designing an new grapnical interface for your site and need a hand? Perhaps you just don't know where to start?

Ask any questions you have here, or make requests. I'll do whatever I can to be of assistance. ^_^

Stone Temple Pilot Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-10-2005 05:38 PM    Post subject: webdesign
Hi. I am developing a new website for my company. I am using Corel Draw 12 do develop design concept, but when it comes to set it up on Dreamweaver I just can't get it right.

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-10-2005 06:59 PM    Post subject:
*thinks for a moment*

Well... for all my own work I always do my graphics in Photoshop, and then do all the code myself by hand. I've never had much use for programs that generate the code for you.

Maybe if you post a screen shot of the image, I might be better able to give ya a hand. ^_^

dsltech.dude Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05-10-2005 08:24 AM    Post subject: Logo for my site...
Hi!

I'm currently developing my website and I have the layout figured out, all I need is a *flashy* banner logo to brand my site. So my visitors will remember, the logo should say GraphicalUser.NET

and you can see the work in progress at http://james.adamwhitlock.com the logo will go in the top left corner, where right now it just says 'GraphicalUser.NET'.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, as I have pretty much NO knowledge of photo editing software. And I'll be glad to add props on my about for the designer!

Thanks,

DSLTech_Dude

Raven Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05-10-2005 09:30 PM    Post subject:
I'd be more than happy to be of aid. Just let me know what you wish the dimentions of the graphic to be. I should have it for you in less than a week. ^_^

dsltech.dude Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05-13-2005 06:52 AM    Post subject: Thanks!
I'd say 500x100 should look good, it'll fit in the top left corner, but not be TOO big if you know what I mean! Thanks again,

DSLTech.Dude

hijk541 Reply with quote

PostPosted: 04-27-2009 10:27 AM    Post subject: Juicy Couture shoes Clothing Wholesale
Juicy Couture shoes is a contemporary line of casual and somewhat dressy apparel based in Arleta, California, founded by Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy.

Now owned by the Liz Claiborne fashion company,wholesale Juicy Couture shoes is known for their terrycloth and velour tracksuits as well as perfume and leather, velour, and terrycloth handbags.cheap discount wholesale Juicy Couture shoes

Side Site Design Help View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1