Registry Error Fix ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan

Forums.ModemHelp.Net 
     RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    
Forums.ModemHelp.Net Forum Index » General Chitter Chatter This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
What are ISP techs favourite games? View previous topic :: View next topic
 Page 1 of 1      

What are your favourite type of video games?
FPS(First Person Shooter)
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
RPG,MMORPG
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
RTS(Real Time Strategy)
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Sports
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Simulators(Plains,Cars)
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Graphical Adventure(Broken Sword and Myst type of games)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Action
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other variant...
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

simbiose Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-12-2005 11:57 AM    Post subject: What are ISP techs favourite games?
This topic here is pointing towards the favourite games of us ISP techs,all aroud the globe.There's a poll to see what are the favourite type of video games that we prefer.Hit it,guys...

_BlackThunder_ Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-12-2005 12:17 PM    Post subject:
This is a dificult choice, i like almost every game type, i choose Fps, because I love to play Quake 3 Arena (CtF) whit my clan!

But I love cars, so i love car games like NFSU 2. And on the other day i start playing a MMORPG "Conquer online" which is a very addictive game, does anyone play this game?

PostPosted: 06-12-2005 12:18 PM    Post subject:
My favourite type are the RPG type of video games.I stop playing recent RPG'S because I don't like the tridimensional line of the games(Yeah,I'm old and square... Laughing ),but Morrowind 3 : The Elder Scrolls,Dungeon Siege and NeverWinter Nights were kinda cool.Even liked Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance but...I stopped in time some years ago when they released my favourite rpg's of all time...Fallout,Fallout 2,Baldur's Gate,Tales of the Sword Coast(expansion Pack),Baldur's GAte 2 - Shadows of Amn,Icewind Dale,Heart of Winter(expansion pack),Trials of The Luremaster(free expansion Pack),Icewind Dale 2...
More recently I've played other type of games,Call of Duty,Medal of Honour,Farcry(very,very good in multiplayer) and also Unreal Tournament 2004.Also played a little SPlinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3 but in spite of liking the game i suck big time at because...I'm the Rambo type of player(you get the picture don't you?... Cool )...Didn't like Quake 3 though...

Almost forgot...Warcraft 3 is very good,I accompanied the series(Warcraft1 & 2 & 3,Starcraft) except for the recent world of Warcraft(I don't like the game so much that I'd pay the mensal fee to play it online)

I wouldn't be a real fan of RPG if I didn't mentioned Diablo.That game made me a reasonable rpg player(ok,I'm the greatest... Laughing ) but the Diablo 2 Sucked big time(had lots of bugs and the playability was very bad).

Moving back in time...really adored Broken Sword 1 and 2,and Discworld 1 and 2 and also of course ...Secret Of Monkey Island 2 & 3...and the oldie for sega genesis and super nintendo "Flashback"...

Speaking of oldies I played almost every rpg for snes and genesis(including all time favourites...Story of Thor,Final Fantasy(all of them...that were released in the snes),Phantasy Star 4,Chronotrigger(20 different endings...what a game!!!),The Shinning Force Series(Shinning Force CD was just too much....),Terranigma,Secret of Evermore,Secret Of Mana,Secret of Mana 2(Seiken Densetsu 3)...and a lot more...)...

My favourite part in a game?Killing Drizz't Do Urden in Baldur's Gate 1 just for fun and to equip my 2 Fighters with his Frostbrand +3 and Defender +5...Oh,man...there i Go again,wet my pants...it's back to the bathroom... Very Happy

darkman Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-12-2005 05:07 PM    Post subject:
My fav at the moment is probably Enemy Territory. I know its old but its in my price range!!!

Also, it has a great online community...

Do not scare children or horses!

jackal Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-14-2005 05:16 PM    Post subject:
Soldier of Fortune Platnum and SoF II - Double Helix!
Violence is great isn't it

BravesATW Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-16-2005 03:32 PM    Post subject:
i really like 2d fighting games (Marvel vs. Capcom2, Guilty Gear x2, all the Street Fighter games, etc...) but for the last three years, i have not been able to put down the SOCOM US Navy SEALs games 1 and 2 (multiplayer is the shit! Twisted Evil ). I also love the Metal Gear Solid games (1,2,and now 3). I also believe that i am the only geek that does not like RPG's.

PostPosted: 06-19-2005 02:49 PM    Post subject:
On the 2D fighting games my favs are,undoubtfully Mortal Kombat 1 and 2...All that gore makes me wanna cry... Twisted Evil
I also like Street Fighter Tournament Edition and Street Fighter Alpha 1(the other 2 chapters weren't that good in the playability aspect).Also I really like King of Fighters(all of them,but after the 95 version when I saw Mai Shiranui's tits banging I was real glad someone remembered that...ehehehehehehe...I'm also glad they kept doing that ) and Fatal Fury Real Bout 1 and 2.To finish,the last game I played on an arcade was Fatal Fury 4,Garow Mark of the Wolf(I was able to finish it with just one coin with my fav character Terry Bogard...ALOWUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,SO COOL...).

p0iNg Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06-19-2005 05:44 PM    Post subject:
I Love strategy games..
Command & Conquer series are simply adictive...
Also like to play Championship/ Football Manager..
Car Games... First person shooters...
One other of my favorite games is Hitman..
Killin' Those bastards feels good Wink

laginha Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-02-2005 05:42 AM    Post subject:
Football Manager, Championship Manager, And some other RPGS. Like most of them.

reveilus Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-28-2006 08:49 AM    Post subject:
COUNTER STRIKE
the best game ever.
only clans would know

kyutikay Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-28-2006 12:57 PM    Post subject:
RPG for mei...warcraft..diablo..counter strike.. and also ragnarok Laughing Laughing

ikee Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-28-2006 02:20 PM    Post subject:
im a big fan of simulated games..NFSU2!! damn its so awesome!!..wish i could have a car like that!!..NFS mostwanted!!..and initial-D!!..drift driving is so cool!!...next thing is RPG...nothing beats diablo!!...and starcraft!!...oldies but they're the greatest!!...FPS too!!...couterstrike!!..splinter cell,flash point!!..do anyone here play flash point??...well in sports game world my fav is NBA live!!..kick a** dunks!!...well i miss that stuffs..whew!!..well got to work!!

check my home E-load??Auto load??click here

makishou Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-29-2006 04:01 PM    Post subject:
BEst Ever for me is W.O.W
its Worl of Warcraft, best game ever.

I also play NFSU2 and Battlefield 2.

Oracle Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07-29-2006 04:02 PM    Post subject:
makishou wrote:
BEst Ever for me is W.O.W
its Worl of Warcraft, best game ever.

I also play NFSU2 and Battlefield 2.